Sunday, April 20, 2014

20140419 STRICT FRAN

20140419 Saturday

Had limited time today and the globo gym was full (it is quite small)  UGGGHH.  No bother, I proceed changing my plans for a metcon at the very last minute, that is after all, the name of the game.

STRICT FRAN.
 The strict meaning, STRICT PULLUPS.
also used dumbbells, because that's all I have (20 kilo dumbbells), actually I have dumbbells up to 25 kilo (55#), but the 20 kilo is closest to fran weight (total of 88#).

WARMUP

high knees
butt kicks
frankensteins
arm swings fwd
arm swings backward
30 second handstand hold

3 rounds

METCON:
Strict Fran
21-15-9
dumbbell thrusters with 20 kilo dumbbells
strict pullups

8:23

After recovery, I felt great, like I could do more, but I was short on time and couldn't.
Shaved over 8 minutes from my time in mid March AND this time I was doing strict pullups.

No comments:

Post a Comment